This blog was started in the intent to share some of the conversations I've had with people who do not believe as I do. It is my objective to help those who struggle with Christianity, or outright don't believe in it, to understand that it is a sensible, healthy, and likely true religion to consider. Equally, it is also my objective to understand their perspectives so to learn more about what they think and why they think that way.
I also write this blog so to invite others in my conversation to provide me comments that will improve the conversation. Many times, I have found my points weak simply because I lack the information I need to sensibly progress the conversation. Also, in many conversations I walked away with concern that what I said was incorrect. I hope that those who read this blog will provide comments that I could use in future conversations of the like.
Also, keep in mind that not all of the topics will be particularly related to religion and are a mixture of political, sociological, religious, philosophical, and scientific nature. In discussing these topics, I have been a strong advocate of the conservative moral values (to be distinguished from liberal moral values as I have come to know as different but related).
So here we go, on with the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment